Making Pole Healthier One Dancer At A Time.
What is POLEtice?
POLEtice is a chemical-free product that works with your body to dry and repel sweat. POLEtice is a natural and effective alternative to other skin drying products on the market. Because POLEtice does not contain parabens, preservatives, artificial fragrances, dyes or aluminum zirconium, it has developed a following with discerning athletes and hyperhidrosis sufferers, alike.
How do I use POLEtice?
How to use as a powder:
- Wash hands with a non-moisturizing soap and leave slightly wet.
- Shake jar well to loosen powder and mix well before first use.
- Scoop a small amount of powder onto wet hands.
- Rub gently into a mud, just like a face mask. Easy does it.
- Let dry until COMPLETELY white, especially the creases.
- Rinse with water only, and dry as usual. Go play!
- Click here to watch a tutorial on POLEtice application!
How to hydrate and use as a mask: click here to watch a video
- Shake jar well to loosen powder and mix with 3 TBSP of purified water very slowly.
- Stir carefully to mix water in. A thick, chunky paste will form.
- Very slowly, stir in ½ teaspoon of water at a time, completely mixing after each addition.
- Do not add too much water! Err on the side of too dry rather than too wet.
- Your product should be smooth and mask-like, but not watery. Just as a face mask would be.
- Don’t worry about bacteria growing. Our product will not support bacterial growth due to its many natural anti-bacterial ingredients.
- Apply as directed above.
Where can I use POLEtice?
POLEtice can safely be used anywhere perspiration is a problem*. While it was created for hands, it works perfectly on many problem areas. From forehead to feet, and sweaty places in between, POLEtice is effective, yet gentle.
Is POLEtice a grip?
No. POLEtice is not meant to be a gripping agent. Its chief function is to stop problem perspiration before it starts, interrupting your workout. That said, some athletes report increased body heat creates a slight “tack”.
Can I use POLEtice with a grip product?
Yes. POLEtice can be used in conjunction with grip aids.
How may times can I rehydrate POLEtice?
Well, hopefully, you will remember to cap your POLEtice after each use. The answer is: As many times as you need to. Once you reconstitute POLEtice powder to a mask, it will start drying out, even with the cap on. It may take months, but it will eventually dry out. Don’t worry! This is what it is designed to do! Just slowly add purified water to rehydrate following the directions above. A little water goes a long way. If you add too much, just leave the lid off for a day.
Can I use POLEtice on my problem skin?
YES! It is very effective at keeping dermatitis and hormonal acne under control. Many who have chosen to try POLEtice for acne have let us know that it has replaced their over-the-counter and prescribed products, such as Retin-A. Basically, it works by helping calm skin while killing bacteria and gently exfoliating.
How to use as an acne mask:
- Wash hands well.
- Apply POLEtice mask to face (or back or other problem areas) with gentle circular motions.
- Allow to dry completely. Mask will be white.
- Using wet fingers, gently wash off with circular motions.
- Pat dry with a towel once completely rinsed.
- Use before bed or before makeup in the morning.
*We do not recommend using near mucous membranes, eyes or other “sensitive” areas as it can irritate delicate areas. Perfectly safe for underarms, under breast, inner thighs and under “cheek” areas, for example.